It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Sports reporter Jim Gray: still an epic douchebag, gets booted off Golf Channel broadcast for, not surprisingly, being an epic douchebag. [Waggle Room]
• Reggie Miller got jacked, did not make the ballot for induction into basketball hall of fame. [The Basketball Jones]
• Check out the gnarly gash on Jim Wisniewski’s face after he was hit with a puck. Yikes. [Puck Daddy]
• Here are your options if you plan on partying with the beautiful people in L.A. during NBA All-Star Weekend. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Every MLB at-bat since 1950? There’s an app for that. [With Leather]
• Ozzie Guillen will not comment on Mark Buehrle’s comments about Michael Vick because he loves bullfighting. [Off the Bench]
• Yay! The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game is almost upon us! [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Holy moly, check out Anthony Kim’s ball’s magical trip down the cart path. [Wei Under Par]
• Conan O’Brien’s “Fake NBA Mascots Who Shouldn’t Dunk.” [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Contador Cleared Of Doping By International Cycling Federation’s Doping-Clearing Board
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.