It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• What has been Alexander Ovechkin’s problem this season? [Puck Daddy]
• O.J. Simpson allegedly got his ass whipped by a bunch of white supremacists in prison. [Deuce of Davenport]
• The NFL is selling ponchos now? [With Leather]
• Here’s the straight dope behind UConn QB Johnny McEntee’s trick shot video. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Dear Lord, Colin Cowherd’s new television show sounds like it’s going to be bloody awful. [Deadspin]
• Speaking of Deadspin, the site is being profiled on HBO’s Real Sports. [Awful Announcing]
• Some jagoff insurance company is refusing to pay a contestant in a contest who nailed a $50,000 hockey shot. Oh, and he was going to donate the winnings to charity, too. [Off the Bench]
• TNT posted a job ad on Craigslist where potential hires would get to hang out on the TNT set during its coverage of the NBA All-Star Game. [The Basketball Jones]
• Video of an Islanders fan taunting a Penguins player with the simulated blow job move. [Busted Coverage]
• You’ve seen Wally Szczerbiak’s, now here are some other CBS Sports name fails. [TAUNTR]
• Have no fear Toronto fans, Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke has a master plan. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Police Find Adorable Little Skeleton
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.