It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Some drunk guy attacked minor league hockey mascot, Pucky the Whale. [With Leather]
• Cowboy Ugly: Hines Ward gets all gussied up, Texas style. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Holy tight NBA All-Star Game jerseys, Batman! [The Basketball Jones]
• Say what? Cold weather caused the Green Bay Packers to move their practice to indoor high school field. [Off the Bench]
• A delightful little tale of how PD’s Sean Leahy forged a truce with an NHL mascot on All-Star Weekend. [Puck Daddy]
• PGA rookie Brendan Steele says Tiger Woods phoned it in during the final round at Torrey Pines. [Pro Golf Talk]
• A Super Bowl party tent collapsed due to the accumulation of snow and ice, much like the Metrodome a few months ago. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Jenny the Elephant has picked the Super Bowl winner. [Ted Williams Head]
• A Chicago Bliss offensive lineman could be MILF of the Year. [Busted Coverage]
• I could see this really happening: “Intoxicated Jeff Reed appears at media day.” [TAUNTR]
• Some final thoughts on the Pro Bowl. [Second-String Fullback]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: I’ve Got You Dumb Motherfu**ers Eating Right Out Of My Hand (By John Lasseter, Chief Creative Officer, Pixar)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.