It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• CBS does not care about the NFL’s labor struggles. [With Leather]
• My analysis of Kobe Bryant’s new 3D shoe: very three dimensionally. [The Basketball Jones]
• Confirmation that the NFL is keenly aware that sex sells. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Drew performs his weekly evisceration of Peter King’s column. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• More on Peter King: he knows exactly what happened with the Jay Cutler situation. Yes, if you read that first sentence out loud, in a way, I called Peter King a moron. [Larry Brown Sports]
• So, Michelle Wie made a hole-in-one yesterday. I bet she did it very sexily. [Pro Golf Talk]
• Alexander Ovechkin’s hardest shot performance over the weekend was a comedy of errors. [Puck Daddy]
• Breaking down what it will cost a team to land Carson Palmer. [Rumors & Rants]
• Yay! It’s Super Bowl prop bet time! [Off the Bench]
• Video of Madison Square Garden guards allegedly beating on St. John’s students. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Some pretty hilarious photoshops of the chubby Erin Andrews-loving Kansas fan. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Massive Snowstorm Leaves Thousands Without Access To Pornography
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.