It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Antonio Cromartie tweets that he would be more than happy to smash Matt Hasselbeck’s face in. Yikes. [Busted Coverage]
• Um, OK: the Packers were hesitant to promote Clay Matthews’ hair because of team values. I don’t even know what that means. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Dwyane Wade is going to wear tinted glasses in a game to see if it helps with his migraines. Here are some suggestions for possible eyewear. [The Basketball Jones]
• Bobby Valentine, traffic director? [Big League Stew]
• A Florida Marlins home game has been moved to Seattle because of a U2 concert. [Rumors & Rants]
• Packers fans’ celebration includes cell phone smashing, baby tossing. [Off the Bench]
• Just so you know, it costs a lot of money for Gilbert Arenas to take care of his sharks. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Ooh la la, Cheryl Cole looks phenomenal here. [Bob’s Blitz]
• How about we replace the NHL Shootout with a Goalie Dance-Off at the All-Star Game? [TAUNTR]
• Taking a look at the rookies who will be taking part in NHL All-Star Game festivities. [Melt Your Face Off]
• These Japanese kids seem a little bit too excited about their Happy Meals in this commercial. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Honey, I’m Not Going To Stand Here And Debate The Merits Of The First Two B-52’s LPs In Front Of The Whole Supermarket
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.