It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Chad Ochocinco says he’s changing his name back to Chad Johnson. Whew. [With Leather]
• A person who made a $3 million donation to UConn wants their money back. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The Carolina Panthers are on the clock, folks. [Rumors & Rants]
• A girls high school basketball team beat its opponent by a score of 108-3. It was close at first. [Off the Bench]
• An illustration of the perils of marrying into a reality TV family, courtesy of a quote from Lamar Odom. [The Basketball Jones]
• Check out this kiddie Bruins fan get all pumped up when he appears on the Jumbotron. [Deuce of Davenport]
• KSK gets its Celebrity Super Bowl Pikkake off to a rousing start with Marmalard himself, Phillip Rivers. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Awesome: “Carson Palmer rather retire than play on team led by Carson Palmer” [TAUNTR]
• Just so you know, it is okay to hate those old coots from those “Never Miss A Super Bowl Club” commercials. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Senators Accuse Thrashers Of Pouring It On After 3-1 Loss
As always, never hesitate to send tips, comments, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.