It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Let the backbiting begin: Santonio Holmes criticizes Brian Schottenheimer for the Jets’ play-calling. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Speaking of the Jets, will LT be back with the team next season? [Rumors & Rants]
• Bengals owner Mike Brown can’t quit Carson Palmer. [Deuce of Davenport]
• LeBron gave Mike Miller the weakest compliment I have ever heard. [The Basketball Jones]
• Charles Woodson talks some smack about Obama being a Bears fan. [Shutdown Corner]
• Awesome: Alfonso Ribeiro does the Carlton Dance at Orlando Magic game. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• The headline writers really “packed” it in this morning about the NFC Championship Game. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Another NHL Guardian to haunt your dreams. [Off the Bench]
• Time for another “Weekend at Bettman’s.” Enjoy. [Melt Your Face Off]
• FOX Sports NFL Theme, choir style. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Damn those Jew York Jets for losing to the Steelers. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Brilliant: “Local historians blame Jay Cutler for Great Chicago Fire of 1871” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Running Back Finds Self In Alternate Universe After Offensive Line Opens Up Black Hole
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.