It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• This photo featuring a rather intense gal sitting behind Coach K is easily the image of the week. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• If the walls of Derek Jeter’s penthouse in Trump Tower could talk…they’d sound exactly like they were reading a Penthouse Forum letter. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Rudy Fernandez got his Benny Hill on. [The Basketball Jones]
• Notre Dame head football coach Brian Kelly is a Frank Zappa fan? What the? [EDSBS]
• Uh-oh: the Jets have stumbled upon a saboteur… [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• “Venus withdraws from Australian Open after finding nothing to wear.” Yeah, I could see that. [TAUNTR]
• Annie Duke is the new poker sheriff. [With Leather]
• Man sues the golf course where an alligator ate his arm. [Off the Bench]
• Oops: BBC reporter says the “C Word” live. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Jay Cutler Proves Naysayers Wrong By Defeating Shittiest Team Ever To Make Playoffs
Send tips, links submissions, etc. to email@example.com.