It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Awesome: Oakland A’s fan has challenged Giants closer/goofball Brian Wilson to a “legal boxing match.” [Big League Stew]
• Video of Shaquille O’Neal proving he’s the best Oreo licker in the NBA. [The Basketball Jones]
• Vince Young, self-described “elite quarterback,” everyone. [With Leather]
• Brilliant: a fat people’s history of the Packers-Bears rivalry. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Uh-oh, Sammy Sosa is starting to look awfully pale again. [Off the Bench]
• Great behind the scenes stuff on the NHL Guardian Project. [Puck Daddy]
• NFL Playoffs ’11 Craigslist Casual Encounters listings are…not good. [Busted Coverage]
• The Carmelo Anthony trade made little sense for anyone involved, including the Nets. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Jimmer Fredette is a Dan Majerle in training. [Tirico Suave]
• Now TV viewers are incorrectly accusing golfers of rules violations. [Waggle Room]
• A video featuring a six-year-old bodybuilder working out isn’t awkward at all. Nope. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Other characters to be introduced in LeBron’s animated series. [TAUNTR]
• Blake Griffin is the Flyin’ Lion. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: The High Reis: I Don’t Care About Politics So Obama Shouldn’t Care About Sports
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.