It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Even Lil’ Wayne is pissed at LeBron. [The Basketball Jones]
• Ladies and gentlemen, the Ashley Madison commercial that will not be airing during the Super Bowl. [Busted Coverage]
• Awesome: one of my personal favorite people in the world, Kige Ramsey, appeared on Tosh.0 last night. [Deadspin]
• Jerry Jones will be charging people $200 to watch the Super Bowl on TVs outside the stadium. What a deal. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Ha! “Bears-Packers game expected to cause “severe brat shortage” across rest of country” [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Bart Scott: Lego-ized. [TAUNTR]
• Cancer Kid gets rude awakening courtesy of Aaron Rodgers. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Utah Jazz Bear and a Cleveland Cavalier fan got in a fight… [Bob’s Blitz]
• Hoo boy: Anne Hathaway picked to portray Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Athletes who have rocked bald spots throughout the years. [Unathletic]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Giants Fan Visiting Philadelphia Feels Betrayed By Bud Light Ad For Eagles
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.