It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• My pal PUNTE is rooting for an NFL lockout. Before you metaphorically storm his castle with torches and pitchforks, hear him out. He makes some fantastic points. [With Leather]
• Contrary to the frenzy whipped up on the interwebs, the reports that Sidney Crosby would skip the NHL All-Star Game in protest are not even close to accurate, according to the man-child himself. [Puck Daddy]
• Thank goodness: I was just saying what the world needs more than anything right now is a LeBron James cartoon series. [The Basketball Jones]
• Calling out Mike Florio for his irresponsible reporting on the “Aaron Rodgers ignored a cancer patient” story. [Awful Announcing]
• LOLNFL: Divisional Playoff Weekend, y’all. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Despite the sanctions, Lane Kiffin is still pulling in a virtual bounty of solid recruits. [Rumors & Rants]
• Awesome job on headline: Erroneous TMZ report claims Laurence Maroney is “NFL Star” [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Don’t miss this epic photo story: “The Ballad of ‘Bathroom Ben’ & Friends” [Midwest Sports Fans]
• A post defending Chris Bosh? That’s kooky talk! [Ball Don’t Lie]
• That’s a recipe for disaster: Bill Belichick got really close to Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter on Sunday. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Blake Griffin’s mystery WAG revealed. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Tiger Woods Wondering If He Should Tell People He’s Still Getting Laid
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.