It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Not a sports-related link, but this crazy world needs Miss Arkansas’ yodeling ventriloquism act now more than any other time in history. [Off the Bench]
• Chris Bosh is not very popular on the internets. [The Basketball Jones]
• Creepy stalker guy can’t quit Maria Sharapova. [Deuce of Davenport]
• You ain’t a real San Diego Padres fan unless you have a scalp tattoo like this guy. [Big League Stew]
• Dear Lord: fat, drunk and stupid Chicago Bears fan decides to get naked in the stands during yesterday’s game. [Busted Coverage]
• Dan Shaughnessy: still making us puke with his Boston-esque douchebaggery. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Fake Enrique Iglesias finds your Cup chances “Highly Unlikely.” [Puck Daddy]
• Amusing video of a Wisconsin Badgers basketball fan freaking out over MSU’s comeback victory. [Detroit4Lyfe]
• Aaron Rodgers: too cool for cancer. [It’s Always Sunny In Detroit]
• Rex Ryan hasn’t changed one bit. [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]
• Bart Scott has a new endorsement product: Bart Scott’s Defensive Nosebleed Tampons. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Ceiling Fan’s One Burning Ambition To Come Loose And Murder Everyone In Denny’s
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.