It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Former NFL player Kyle Turley intimated that Dan Marino like to puff on some wacky tobacky before games. Far out, man. [Larry Brown Sports]
• A student in Tacoma, Washington was sent home from school for wearing a Steelers jersey on Seahawks Day. [The Slanch Report]
• Jose Canseco is slated to appear on Celebrity Apprentice. [With Leather]
• Holy cornea-burning red high school football field, Batman! [Off the Bench]
• Awesome: Michael Vick retweeted a tweet by The700Level after they asked him to do it for “us blogging in our parents basements.” [The700Level]
• A McDonald’s employee was fired for letting Adrian Peterson use the restroom after closing. [Shutdown Corner]
• I have to agree: talking photos of Roger Goodell are funny/creepy. Seriously, check this video out. [PSAMP]
• Sweet Fancy Moses, Robinson Cano! Cut off those sideburns! [Big League Stew]
• The end is nigh: portly “comic” actor Kevin James to play a teacher moonlighting as an MMA fighter in some god-awful movie. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Here is something resembling a Sleestak doing a New England Patriots rap. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Boris Diaw travels in style: on a Segway. [The Basketball Jones]
• “76 sportswriters perish in stampede to make same Cam Newton joke” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Unsupervised 4-Year-Old Goes On Four-Bowl Boo-Berry Binge
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.