Wake N’ Blog: Kentucky Man Pleads Guilty To Getting Stepdaughter Drunk…Oh, Did I Mention She’s Two?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ah yes, Kentucky: making the rest of the United States look better by comparison since 1792. A 23-year-0ld man admitted in court that he got his two-year-old stepdaughter drunk on gin and iced tea and now faces between five and ten years behind bars for his disgusting, reprehensible actions. When the child’s mother got home from work, her daughter, who was in this jagoff’s care was passed out and emergency room records indicated that the child’s “serum alcohol concentration” was between 0.216 to 0.231. What the hell, man. What the hell. [azcentral]
• Well, well, well, now this is a sexy way to start the day: the top 100 girls of Detroit’s 2011 North American International Auto Show. [It’s Always Sunny In Detroit]
• Missed dunks are usually lame, but a missed dunks that shatter backboards are great. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Hoo boy: Brett Favre’s sister arrested in meth lab bust. [Deuce of Davenport]
• ESPN’s Brian Kenny lurves Vince Vaughn. [Bob’s Blitz]
• AWESOME WITH A CAPITAL “A” BABY! Four more years of Dick Vitale! [Awful Announcing]
• Florida State beats Duke in basketball, chick decides to upload photos of herself exposing her belly in the mirror. It’s a win-win, really. [Busted Coverage]
• Golden-voiced hobo Ted Williams to enter rehab. [Off then Bench]
• Kevin Kolb wants out of Philadelphia, but will he get his wish? [Rumors & Rants]
• In light of the Kings’ odd new arena name, here are some other potential changes to NBA arena names. [TAUNTR]
• The Timberwolves were assessed five technical fouls in 10 seconds the other night. That’s, like, a lot. [Ted Williams Head]
• Did peeing in a bar lead to a minor league hockey player being released? [The Last Angry Fan]
• There is now a Washington Capitals blog for gay guys. Interesting. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Father’s Dying Wish A Real Hassle