It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• In case you need one, here’s another reason to hate college football. [With Leather]
• Another NHL superhero was revealed: The Shark. Guess which team he represents. [Off the Bench]
• The Indiana IU Official Music Video is interesting. [Bob’s Blitz]
• It’s only mid-January, and BC already has a front-runner for Ass Shot of the Year. It looks like 2011 is going to be asstastic. [Busted Coverage]
• Uh-oh: it looks like the Jets/Patriots trash talking war has escalated. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Could Cam Newton be on the Washington Redskins’ radar? [Rumors & Rants]
• Get your own Lakers championship ring. Sure, it’s a replica, but it will only cost you $8.99 on eBay! [The Basketball Jones]
• Which NFL announcing booths yap the most? The least? [Shutdown Corner]
• Awesome: Favre’s sister hasn’t ruled out return to meth addiction [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Jackie Chan’s Ancestors Shamed By Blooper Reel
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.