It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• This week in chicks who bang athletes… [With Leather]
• Apparently, there are a lot of counterfeit Steelers-Ravens tickets out on the street. [Mondesi’s House]
• Tiger Woods is a cat burglar? The National Enquirer says so. [Pro Golf Talk]
• Check out former NBAer Matt Geiger’s former residence. [Busted Coverage]
• Here are five suggestions to make Onion Sports Dome better. [Off the Bench]
• Sadly, we must bid farewell to one of the all-time great KSK bits: Wade & Jerry. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Colts president Bill Polian thinks he’s bad at his job. [Rumors & Rants]
• The biggest disappointments on the roster for all 30 NHL teams. [Puck Daddy]
• So, Bulls player Keith Bogans has a unique skill set. [The Basketball Jones]
• Former Eagles wideout Freddie Mitchell, a/k/a FredEx, is still Hollywood. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Awesome: X-Men offer protection to Lamar and Khloe’s inevitable mutant baby [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Tim Duncan Reports 5th Straight Successful New Year’s Resolution
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.