It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Some Bengals fan is selling off his football allegiance. [With Leather]
• Les Miles is staying at LSU. Shocker. [Larry Brown Sports]
• This is easily the best women’s college basketball cheerleader fail video you will see all day. [Busted Coverage]
• Ladies and germs, LOLNFL Wild Card Weekend. Enjoy. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Wait. The Denver Nuggets want Blake Griffin? Good luck with all that. [Rumors & Rants]
• The best Eminem/Rihanna/Maples Leafs parody video you will ever see, and that’s saying something. [Puck Daddy]
• Try as you might, you will never understand Phil Jackson’s teaching. [The Basketball Jones]
• A 67-year-old dude qualified for the Sony Open. Take that, ageists. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Pro wrestler Triple H has found an even less credible way to earn a living. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Here’s an open letter to NFL cheerleaders. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• Personalized jerseys that inspire Top Gun references are always a hoot. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Terrell Suggs is making my pal samerochocinco uncomfortable. [Second-String Fullback]
• Is the Carmelo Anthony trade being delayed due to an exclusion of a Snack Pack? [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II (for some reason, this one really makes me laugh): Area Man Told He Looks Like A Fat Greg Allman
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.