It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Is it possible that Ted Williams, the golden-voiced homeless guy, has conned us all? [Off the Bench]
• Some anti-war fan group is planning a protest against Don Cherry. Alright. [Puck Daddy]
• Here’s WL writer Burnsy’s Top 10 Sports Moments of 2010. [With Leather]
• Awesome: Coach Dungy returns to Camp Ryan. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Baltimore Orioles: now subsidized by Beverly Hillibillies video slot machines. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Tiger Wood’s life has now transformed from porn film to cheesy ’80s movie. [Devil Ball Golf]
• An interesting rundown of colleges with the weirdest names and nicknames. [Larry Brown Sports]
• I don’t know what to make of this Auburn video. It’s odd, to say the least. [EDSBS]
• Watch crazy Patriots fan lady chuck a full plate of nachos and get ejected from the Patriots-Dolphins game. [Busted Coverage]
• The Captain Morgan Workout could very well be the best workout ever. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Ben Roethlisberger and Ashley Harlan’s “The Knot” page. [TAUNTR]
• Forget the NBA, Blake Griffin is where amazing happens. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: I’m Only Really Happy When I’m Writing, Or When I’m Having Lots Of Fun With My Friends And Family (By Chuck Burgess)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.