It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• In the best feel good story of recent memory, the homeless dude with the killer announcer voice has landed a job with the Cleveland Cavaliers. [Larry Brown Sports]
• WAGs of the BCS National Championship, anyone? [Busted Coverage]
• In light of High-Five-Gate, what would it have been like had Adam Schefter been on set during other famous “breaking news” events? [Bob’s Blitz]
• Behind the scenes at Alexander Ovechkin’s awesome SportsCenter commercial shoot. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• I have to agree with my pal Rick, The Onion‘s new sports show has a lot of potential. [Off the Bench]
• Holy crazy coat, Walt Frazier! [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• This new controller for Tiger Woods on the Wii is pretty bad ass. [Waggle Room]
• Here’s a pretty cool Johnny Cash-themed goalie mask. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Yeah, I could see this as Roberto Alomar’s Hall of Fame plaque. [TAUNTR]
• Manchester United might play a “half-court” game at Wrigley Field this summer? [Deuce of Davenport]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Nuclear Bomb Detonates During Rehearsal For ‘Spider-Man’ Musical
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.