It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Color me shocked: douchetard Tucker Carlson has now backtracked on his “Michael Vick should’ve been executed” comments. [Off the Bench]
• This homeless dude has the best radio voice of any homeless dude anywhere. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
•Awesome: there’s going to be an Ozzie Guillen roast. [Foul Balls]
• The NY tabloids are doing their damn best to out-innuendo each other. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Mike Francesa: still an idiot. Mind-blowing, I know. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Could San Diego State head coach Brady Hoke be headed to Ann Arbor to replace Rich Rodriguez? [Rumors & Rants]
• Some absolutely superb The Heatles photoshops. [TAUNTR]
• Watch sideline reporter Michelle Tafoya get stiffarmed by John Harbaugh. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Herschel Walker: a socialist? Yeah, I could see that. [Deuce of Davenport]
• LOLNFL Week 17, y’all. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Egad! Buffalo QB Ryan Fitzpatrick looks like a crazy mountain man! [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Bradley Center Announcer Way More Into Miami Heat Than Bucks
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.