It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Hannah Storm and Adam Schefter seemed to enjoy the news that Eric Mangini was fired a little too much on SportsCenter this morning. [Awful Announcing]
• Speaking of the Browns, even with Mangini gone, the franchise still has a buttload of issues. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Alex Ovechkin, atomic wedgies and you. [Off the Bench]
• Peter King just learned about this crazy new thing the kids are doing: they are called “keg stands.” [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Blake Griffin: still dunking. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Uh-oh: Cristiano Ronaldo has baby mama drama, which 4 out of 5 dentists agree is the worst kind of drama. [Deuce of Davenport]
• The Lakers Empire is crumbling, crumbling I tells ya! [With Leather]
• No respect: Charlie Weis is headed Back to School. [TAUNTR]
• The Cam Janssen and Krys Barch brawl last night was phenomenal. [Puck Daddy]
• The Rams are in the postseason? Wha? [Joe Sports Fan]
• Falcons owner Arthur Blank got a little frisky on the sidelines yesterday. Yeesh. [It’s Always Sunny In Detroit]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Even CEO Can’t Figure Out How RadioShack Still In Business
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.