It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• There seems to be a plethora of quarterbacks with a passer rating over 100.0 in the NFL right now. To quote Cliff Clavin, what’s up with that? [Larry Brown Sports.0]
• Take a trip down memory lane and celebrate they year that was in Philadelphia Sports Fan Douchebaggery. [Off the Bench]
• The Trentonian had some harsh words for Tucker Carlson regarding his comments about Michael Vick. Well, not actually harsh, but potentially harsh. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Happy Birthday, Tiger Woods. Start winning again. [Pro Golf Talk]
• Brandon Lloyd had some nice words for his former teams. As long as “nice” implies containing expletives. [With Leather]
• Ha ha: Sidney Crosby’s voice cracking while trying to act tough by dropping F-bombs. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Speaking of Sid the Kid, here are some of his lesser-known streaks. [TAUNTR]
• Sticking with the NHL, here are PD’s Top 10 Goals of 2010. [Puck Daddy]
• Lamar Odom has some jazzy-jazz moves. [The Basketball Jones]
• Is it possible that Katy Perry’s “Firework” is about Brett Favre. Click through and read about Samer’s theory. [Second-String Fullback]
• Should the Vikings line up in the victory formation on the first play against Detroit this weekend and allow Brett Favre to take a knee one last time? [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]
• Fantasy football season may be over, but sex season never ends… [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The 15 funniest tweets by athletes in 2010. [Sports Pickle]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Voice-Activated GPS System Takes ‘Top Gun’ Soundtrack Fan Into The Danger Zone
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.