Wake N’ Blog: Apparently, Dialing 911 After A Bad Manincure Isn’t A Great Idea
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.
• Cynthia Colson. a 44-year-old idiot from Deltona, Florida, called 911 at least four times to complain about the lengths of her nails after a manicure. Ultimately, she was arrested, and hopefully, put down. [msnbc]
• According to an ESPN graphic, the Vikings are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. [Busted Coverage]
• Not surprisingly, the NBA dominated television viewership on Christmas day. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Golf Course Porn is a nice way to kill some time. [Wei Under Par]
• Notre Dame and Miami are barring their players from crossing over into Mexico during the teams’ Sun Bowl trip. Good luck with that. [Off the Bench]
• Here are the top 10 MLB stories of the year according to the gals at Babes Love Baseball. [Babes Love Baseball]
• Video of the amazing Gilbert Arenas buzzer beater that wasn’t. [Outside the Boxscore]
• What did the Vikings do to pass the time while stuck in Philly? Eat cheesesteaks, of course. [The700Level]
• 22-year-old World Surfing Champion Stephanie Gilmore was attacked by some thug wielding a metal pole at her apartment in New South Wales. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Mike Singletary is now the fourth NFL coach not to have a job anymore. [Second-String Fullback]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Classmates.com Employees Don’t Have Heart To Tell CEO About Facebook
Site Note: Like yesterday, I’ll once again be contributing some posts over at With Leather today. Be sure to stop on by.