It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Could Shaq be fined for talking about his fine? [Larry Brown Sports]
• Here’s my new favorite referee of all time. On a side note, the writer of this particular post is the bee’s knees. [With Leather]
• The White House has begun backpedaling regarding Obama’s comments about Michael Vick. [Off the Bench]
• Cold-hearted: Saints celebrate playoff berth by standing on Falcon’s face. [Shutdown Corner]
• Here are Wysh’s 20 favorite hockey stories from 2010. [Puck Daddy]
• Video of a Saints fan being informed he is not welcome in an establishment. [Busted Coverage]
• The lovely ladies from the Lingerie League’s Chicago Bliss would like people to stop wearing fur. Good enough reason for me. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Here’s Hugh Jackman getting hit in the nuts while playing cricket. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Sex Cannon would like you to spend New Year’s with him. If you’re a hot chick between the ages of nineteen-and-a-half and twenty, that is. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Graphic Designer’s Judgment Clouded By Desire To Use New Photoshop Plug-In
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.