Wake N’ Blog: The Key To A Time Capsule, You See, Is Remembering Where You Buried It
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s link dump. Send tips, link submissions, comments and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Officials in the town of Kimberly, Wisconsin wanted to commemorate the 100th anniversary of their city by digging up a time capsule which was buried 25 years ago. Problem is, no one knows where its buried. Only in Wisconsin. [Yahoo!/AP]
• So long, 49ers coach Mike Singletary. It was a nice run. Well, it was a run. [Shutdown Corner]
• Here’s some video of LeBron and Kobe talking smack to one another. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Norv Turner’s reign of average in San Diego has got to be over now, right? [Rumors & Rants]
• All this kid wanted for Christmas was for St. Tebow to see his “You Are My Hero” sign. [Busted Coverage]
• The race for NFL coach of the year should be interesting. [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]
• Ravens safety Ed Reed stood too close to the heaters during yesterday’s game and his jacket caught on fire. [It’s Always Sunny In Detroit]
• Manningface, redux. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Pennsylvania’s governor wasn’t a fan of canceling the Eagles-Vikings game. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Hey look! Another NBA team singing Christmas songs! [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: New Device Desirable, Old Device Undesirable
Site News: Posts this morning will be sparse here at the Sportress as I will be moonlighting and providing some guest postage over at With Leather. Be sure to head on over there and say hello.