It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• How in the bloody hell did this basketball stay on the rim for so long? [Larry Brown Sports]
• Amazing video of a puck landing in a some fan’s beer at a minor league hockey game. [Busted Coverage]
• My pal Josiah got to interview former NFL wideout Isaac Bruce. [Off the Bench]
• Here’s Ron Artest diving into the Heat bench on Christmas. [Bob’s Blitz]
• In other Ron Artest news, he successfully auctioned off his championship ring for $500k. It’s all for charity, so it’s all good. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• A ball thrown by Kerry Collins gave one of his teammates a concussion…on the sideline. [With Leather]
• Christmas Basketbrawls truly are the Lord’s work. [TAUNTR]
• Is the Troy Smith Era in the NFL already over? [Rumors & Rants]
• Hey, U.S. Women’s Bobsledding Team: you’re doing it wrong. [Ted Williams Head]
• Jesus Christ is Peter King an annoying person. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: NASA Announces Plan To Launch $700 Million Into Space
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.