It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• You can sponsor LeBron’s birthday party. Of course you can. [The Basketball Jones]
• The fellas at BC are all over the sordid details regarding what I have dubbed the “This Little Piggy Went ‘Wee! Wee! Wee!’ All The Way Home-Gate” today. Have a look-see. [Busted Coverage]
• The minor league baseball team St. Paul Saints will be giving out Metrodome Whoopee Cushions. Sweet. [Off The Bench]
• Something odd happened at Utah State. Well, at least something happened, right? [With Leather]
• Speaking of odd things happening in boring locales, things are getting pretty weird in Cleveland as well. [Rumors & Rants]
• Headline writing as its finest: “Jordan reignites rivalry with Thomas by destroying franchise of his own.” [TAUNTR]
• Goalie fight! [Bob’s Blitz]
• Terry Bradshaw could once throw a football right through commercial dimensions. [PSAMP]
• Well, look at that: the Seahawks cheerleaders are in the Christmas spirit. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Awesome video of Matt Cooke’s prank on BizNasty from HBO’s 24/7. [Puck Daddy]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Senator Dikembe Mutombo Blocks Record Amount Of Legislation
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.