It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Holy moly, this guy performed the Herculean task of assembling a buttload of Jumbotron intro videos of college basketball teams. Enjoy. [Ballin’ is a Habit]
• Lookee here, LOLNFL Week No. 15. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• A savory gingerbread homage to Sandy Koufax’s perfect game in 1965. [The Slanch Report]
• Coming soon to a theater near you: The Madden Curse. F**k the heck? [With Leather]
• Guy who got arrested for throwing a Christmas tree at his wife gets his mugshot taken in a Colts shirt. [Busted Coverage]
• Merry Christmas from the Chicago Bulls. [The Basketball Jones]
• Alright, these videos of professional athletes singing Christmas songs is getting way out of hand. Here’s the Steelers. [Shutdown Corner]
• The Washington Redskins Midnight Masquerade Ball looked interesting. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Holy moly, this is one fat Boston sports fan. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Paris Hilton is all set to whore up motorcycle racing as she buys a team. [Deuce of Davenport]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Governor Of Alabama Injured Imitating Pro Wrestling
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.