It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Legendary Vikings coach Bud Grant was, still is and always will be a total badass. [Shutdown Corner]
• Shaquille O’Neal channeled his inner Bob Cobb. [With Leather]
• The Denver Nuggets would like to wish you a Merry Christmas, Run-DMC style. [Deuce of Davenport]
• CHEEZ DOODLES! Stephen A. Smith is leaving his FOX Sports Radio morning show. [Larry Brown Sports]
• An absolutely amazing and unbelievable way to win a Division III football championship. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Are the Houston Rockets the NBA’s best football team? Wait. What? [The Basketball Jones]
• John Stockton’s kid did the “Big Balls Dance.” [Joe Sports Fan]
• Brilliant: Tommy from Quinzee stars in the upcoming drama, The Fighter of the Town.” [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• An NFL-themed parody of Ke$ha’s “Play It Soft”? Alright. [:PM Sports
• Tom Coughlin is one depressing bastard. [Second-String Fullback]
• General Tao would like you to suck his waffle. No, it’s about the Maple Leafs. [Food Court Lunch]
• The funniest thing you’ll see all day: ’80s puppet icon Alf snorting coke. [Warming Glow]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Bad Boy Fencing Star Implicated In Yet Another Daring Jewel Heist
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.