It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The PD Reader Art Contest for NHL holiday cards is teh awesome. [Puck Daddy]
• An analysis of Randy Moss’ quitting antics over the years. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Speaking of Randy, is it possible that he actually called into a radio show and ripped Jeff Fisher? [Off the Bench]
• Sadly, the tragic saga of Jose Canseco keeps chugging along. [Busted Coverage]
• There were some pretty awkward dancing antics occurring at last night’s Wizards game. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Yao Ming, big time Ludacris fan. [The Basketball Jones]
• Speaking of Yao, the NBA has issued a recall of all centers manufactured in its Chinese plant. [TAUNTR]
• Yeah, you probably do not want to get involved with English footballer John Terry’s family. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Shocking: the New York tabloids sunk to New York tabloid levels when reporting on LeBron James’ visit to NYC. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• The Big Ten is considering renaming divisions. Good idea. [Every Day Should Be Saturday]
• Here’s the Cliff Lee/Yankees Hitler “Downfall” video you have been waiting for. [Ted Williams Head]
• Holy Chargers punter getting flipped like a cheese omelette animated GIF, Batman! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Report: 100 Percent Of College Football Players Receiving Benefits Of Being College Football Players
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.