It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• A Cleveland radio station has edited LeBron’s name out of a Jay-Z song. Oh, sweet revenge. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Rex Ryan makes his triumphant return to KSK. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Wanna buy Cincinnati Bengals season tickets? No? Would a box of popcorn change your mind? [Out of Bounds]
• A grass roots campaign Twitter campaign has been started to get John Daly into next year’s Waste Management Phoenix Open. [Devil Ball Golf]
• So, uh, the Redskins practiced at a Lifetime Fitness. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Hulk Hogan’s wedding sure sounded fun. [With Leather]
• Here’s what it might look like when Shaq serves as conductor for the Boston Pops. [TAUNTR]
• A new Maria Sharapova video? Yes, please. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• The dudes at DSB answer John Clayton’s mailbag. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• Colin Cowherd’s assclownery might cause him to get in a bit of trouble. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Center Worried He Did Something To Make Quarterback Call So Many Shotgun Formations
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.