It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
Site Note: Jesus, another day when my “real work” interfered and the Sportress was reduced to a half-assed posting schedule. I’m telling you guys, this “real job interfering with my blogging” routine is really starting to get on my nerves. In any event, I appreciate your patience and I’ll be back tomorrow, presumably with a full slate of delightful posts for your enjoyment. I will tell you this about the annoying interference: something’s gotta give…worlds are colliding!
• Help Ray Lewis name his sleeved blanket thingy. But don’t even think of calling it a Snuggie or he’ll stab you. [With Leather]
• Anyone out there need a drinking game for HBO Sports’ 24/7 Penguins/Capitals: Road To The NHL Winter Classic documentary? Of course you do. And here is one. [Puck Daddy]
• It’s Mascot Power Rankings time! [Off the Bench]
• Hey look, matching Washington Redskins tramp stamps. Nice. [Mr. Irrelevant]
• Nike introduced new gear with five NFL stars. [Shutdown Corner]
• Michael Vick wants to get a dog someday. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Video of a high school basketball player breaking a backboard. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• No! Jayson Werth shaved his beard! [The700Level]
• Chicago Bulls fans start a website, Let’s Beat The Heat, so they of course made a video using Michael Jackson’s “Beat It” as musical inspiration. [The Basketball Jones]
• The New Jersey Nets as the Brooklyn New Yorkers? That has the potential to be hipsterrific! [TAUNTR]
• Lil’ Wayne went bowling with Chris Paul and Reggie Bush last night. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Silvio Berlusconi – I Think The Leader Of The World’s 10th-Largest Economy Put Something In My Drink
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.