Wake N’ Blog: Come On! Because Of Belief In Festivus, Inmate Demanding Kosher Meals In Jail
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, comments and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• God, this is just stupid. Malcolm Alarmo King, a convicted drug dealer and an inmate in the Orange County Jail, has been unhappy with the salami meals he’s been being served, so he has requested kosher meals due to his adherence to the tenets of Festivus. The lamest part? King was served different meals than other inmates for two months until the jail got the order thrown out of court. I’ve got a lot of problems with this legal system, and now you’re going to hear about it. Okay, you’re not. [Yahoo!]
• Cliff Lee has signed with the Phillies, which means we can all sit back now and laugh at the Yankees. Ha ha. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The 7 most epic stadium collapses of all-time. [Ranker]
• Is Elin moving on from Tiger and stepping out with a new man? [Devil Ball Golf]
• This just in: LeBron James is a good basketball player. [The Basketball Jones]
• Epic Wayne Gretzky trivia question fail, courtesy of VERSUS. [Puck Daddy]
• The president of FIFA has suggested that homosexuals consider curtailing their sexual activity at the 2022 World Cup. [Off the Bench]
• Derek Jeter’s dad has been accused of assault? Wha? [Ted Williams Head]
• Amar’e Stoudemire is the King of New York. [Outside the Boxscore]
• One of my favorites: screengrabs of idiot fans from Monday Night Football. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: ‘Yogi Bear’ Movie Introduces Boring Cartoon Character To New Generation
Site Note: I will be away from my desk for a good portion of the morning due to out of the office appointments. I will resume annoying you guys upon my return. Cheers!