It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Awesome: Clippers owner Donald Sterling has begun heckling his own players. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Be sure to check out PD’s Reader Art Contest consisting of NHL Holiday Card/Songs, Gallery. There is seriously some great stuff contained therein. [Puck Daddy]
• Tim Duncan is annoying. Ain’t that the truth. [The Basketball Jones]
• Tashard Choice has taken it to the Tweets to defend himself for getting Michael Vick’s autograph. [The Jersey Chaser]
• Finally, a video that clears up what is a legal or an illegal hit in the NFL. [TAUNTR]
• When chicks wearing Derrick Rose jerseys attack! [Busted Coverage]
• Hey look, Peter King is still an idiot. Christmas Ape does a tremendous job taking the reins for Big Daddy Drew this week. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Creepy white guy would like to touch you with his “Double Dream Hands.” [The Last Angry Fan]
• I have to agree: this very well could be the greatest F1 racing photo ever. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: LeBron James – Already An NBA Champion Of Friendship
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.