It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• In case you missed it, the best story of the day: CNN accidentally airs diarrhea scene from Dumb & Dumber. [Warming Glow]
• My good pal Josiah Schlatter had the opportunity to interview former Patriots wide receiver Troy Brown. [Off the Bench]
• Thank goodness: Ron Artest is still Ron Artest. [The Basketball Jones]
• Awesome: Washington Capitals analyst Craig Laughlin swore on the air during the Caps-Panthers game. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Be sure to take a gander at this 2010 Heisman Trophy preview. [TAUNTR]
• Idiot: former NFLer Dana Stubblefield is about to spend 90 days in jail for stealing his ex-girlfriend’s mail. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Hilarious video of a janitor falling down the stadium stairs. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Just so you know, a woman’s basketball getting used in the Illinois-Oakland game is only the latest in historic equipment errors. Check out these amusing ones. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Somebody paid $7,500 for John Wall’s first game-worn jersey? Dolt. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: New Horse-Racing Initiative Aimed At Training Thoroughbreds From Inner City
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.