It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Here comes Shaq-a-Claus, here comes Shaq-a-Claus, right down Shaq-a-Claus lane… [The Basketball Jones]
• If you ain’t reading Rick Chandler’s weekly feature, Cafe Americain, you should be ashamed of yourself. [Out of Bounds]
• In Russia, tossing your girlfriend off a rooftop is apparently all the rage. [With Leather]
• Yao Ming knows all about the Konami Code? Wow. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Holy crap, SI has another columnist writing FJM-worthy pieces besides Peter King? [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Can’t blame them: Heaven is concerned over God’s obsession with reuniting Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer. [TAUNTR]
• Lingerie Football League bowl uniforms, anyone? [Bob’s Blitz]
• Craziness: a woman’s basketball was used for the first few minutes of the Oakland-Illinois game last night. [Busted Coverage]
• How very cromulent: Antoine Walker airballs a free throw shot in a D-League game. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Speculating on Urban Meyer’s next job. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Busy Man Has So Many Things He Needs To Get Oh, Look, ‘Tin Cup’ Is On
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. The power of Claus compels you!