It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Pray for it all you want, America, Ron Artest is not going to President. [The Basketball Jones]
• Yankees outfielder Nick Swisher is going to get hitched, possibly Scientology-style, on Saturday… [Bob’s Blitz]
• …and this blogger is going to crash the nuptials! [Walkoff Walk]
• Who knew that not only did the British play hockey, but they have epic brawls during games as well? [Puck Daddy]
• Here are some awesome minimalist logos for college bowl games. [TAUNTR]
• This week in chicks who bang athletes… [With Leather]
• So, what’s the real reason Urban Meyer stepped down? Health issues, family or the Broncos vacant coaching seat? [Larry Brown Sports]
• Be sure you are keeping up to date on the Kirk Herbstreit Making Oregon Cheerleaders Smile Photobomb investigation. [Busted Coverage]
• Noted sports journalism curmudgeon Frank Deford thinks baseball players should shake hands. Also, rock music is too noisy these days.
• Is Tony Dungy going to portray Spock’s creepy uncle in the next Star Trek movie? Well, he should. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Peyton Manning Finds Weird Game Film Where Two Detectives Try To Solve A Murder
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Come on, everybody’s doing it. It will make you feel good.