It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• It sure is nice having Albert Haynesworth back in the news. [Rumors & Rants]
• Epic national anthem fail before yesterday’s Chiefs-Broncos game. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Stay on top of all the developments concerning Lee Corso’s missing head. [Busted Coverage]
• England sure isn’t handling their World Cup snub well. [Off the Bench]
• Jon Gruden is headed where? [With Leather]
• Kevin Love wants your coats. [The Basketball Jones]
• The 2011 NHL Winter Classic commercial is kind of meh. [Puck Daddy]
• Speaking of the Winter Classic, rivals Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin appeared together in Vanity Fair. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• The New York Islanders suck so bad that fans are knitting in the stands during games. [Ted Williams Head]
• To commemorate Big Ben’s broken nose, here are some NBC Sports nose job photoshops. [TAUNTR]
• Christmas Ape steps in admirably for Big Daddy Drew and deconstructs Peter King’s latest NFL column/travesty. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Report: TCU Can Only Enter Big East If They Bring Girls
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com. Make your mother proud.