It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
Note: apologies for the lackluster content today. I had a family commitment this afternoon that could not be missed.
• Killer mustache, Jerry Rice! [Bob’s Blitz]
• Juan Uribe probably didn’t make a lot of friends in San Francisco by signing with the rival Dodgers. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Remember Cigar Guy? Yeah, his 15 minutes of fame ain’t up yet. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Speaking of remembering people, remember that guy who got busted jerking off to an SI Swimsuit Issue in a Walmart? He cut a plea deal. [Busted Coverage]
• Unlike seemingly everybody else on the planet, Phil Jackson isn’t interested in LeBron James. [The Basketball Jones]
• Here’s the crappy tale about a soccer player who pooped his pants on the pitch. [With Leather]
• Hey, Quidditch enthusiasts: you have gone too far this time! [Off the Bench]
• A golfer at the LPGA Tour Championship will have video billboards on her bag. [Waggle Room]
• Ha. Rick Reilly cannot believe everyone at ESPN pulled a fast one on him about tonight’s big game in the NBA. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: ‘Vogue’ Assistant Photo Editor Tasked With Airbrushing Out All Of Amy Adams’ Swastika Tattoos
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com