It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Here are 16 awesome anti-LeBron shirts angry Clevelanders will be wearing on Thursday. [Busted Coverage]
• Mascot Power Rankings time! [Out of Bounds]
• Donald Trump is trying to throw his hair weight around by telling the University of Miami president to hire Mike Leach. [Larry Brown Sports]
• If he wasn’t annoying enough to begin with, now Ian Poultier is just asking for it by taunting Tiger Woods. [Devil Ball Golf]
• MMA fighter wins match, promptly pukes all over the place. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Curt Schilling is getting kind of fat. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• A brief history of Joakim Noah bobbleheads. [The Basketball Jones]
• Dwight Howard mocks Derek Anderson’s post-game meltdown. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Indeed: you cannot stop Joe Morgan, you can only hope to mute him. [Walkoff Walk]
• Epic Steelers fist pump is fittingly epic. [PSAMP]
• Dodgers slugger Matt Kemp has got a rockin’ new tattoo. [Vin Scully Is My Homeboy]
• Here’s an interesting list of players signed to minor league contracts who had a major impact on their respective franchises during the 2010 season. [More Hardball]
• It’s the Roger Goodell Penalty Generating Flowchart! [Mondesi’s House]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Universe Admits To Wronging Area Man His Entire Life (‘Dave’s Got A Right To Be Angry,’ Says Cosmos)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.