It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Ladies and gentlemen, the first full-fledged college competitive eating team. [With Leather]
• Tailgating Cleveland Browns fans set fire to a LeBron jersey then proceed to piss on it. [Busted Coverage]
• Members of a Cornish soccer team are likely licking their wounds and wondering why they play the game after getting drubbed 55-0. [Out of Bounds]
• Redskin fan-on-Redskin fan violence is, um, pretty violent. [Bob’s Blitz]
• ABC News is crediting the “Tiger Woods Effect” as the reason more men are seeking help with sexual addiction. I believe it’s called “The Getting Out Of Trouble Easy Method.” [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• God finally tweets back to Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson after the wideout blamed Him for his dropped pass. [TAUNTR]
• Due to the Bears success this season, the memory of Bill Swerski lives on. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Michael Jordan once again will serve as a captain’s assistant at the 2011 Presidents Cup. [Wei Under Par]
• Dirk Nowitzki got his Kanye West on. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Cool photo of the wrecking ball that wrecked the Spectrum. [The700Level]
• Peter King: still an annoying idiot. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: 14-Year Anniversary Of ‘Crash Bandicoot’ Passes By Largely Unnoticed
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.