It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Yikes: boxing legend Christy Martin shot, stabbed by her husband. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Yogi Berra once received 23 tons of potatoes on Thanksgiving. As Kramer once said, “That’s a lot of potatoes!” [Out of Bounds]
• In the spirit of the holiday season, please help my pals over at Walkoff Walk fight hunger. [Walkoff Walk]
• Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov is a scary human being, especially as far as his thoughts on neckwear are concerned. [The Basketball Jones]
• Trey Kirby, who you probably know from the site The Basketball Jones, among others, has released his book, The Blowtorch’s Big Book of Basketball Facts. It’s hilarious, and check this out, you can download it for free. But you can make a donation as well, which you should. [The Blowtorch]
• Ha. Reporter asks Anna Kournikova and Dominka Cibulkova why they grunt so much. I’ll give them something to grunt about: a winner-takes-all grunting contest, of course! [Bob’s Blitz]
• Great story about the Stanley Cup, Guy Carboneau and Pantera. [The700Level]
• You know, every skating competition should end exactly this way. [Sports Pickle]
• Video: The Fox Sports Theme Song You’ll Want To Have Aunt Ruth Bang Out On That Shitty Piano At Her House After Thanksgiving Dinner [Busted Coverage]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Fans Admit They Have No Clue Why They Want Former Player To Manage
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.