It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Few things are more amusing than watching a Lions fan talk smack about the Patriots. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Of course Philly fans booed the wrecking ball’s first whack at the Spectrum. [The700Level]
• In light of Tracy Porter’s Family Guy haircut, here are some photoshopped FOX promotions on NFL players’ heads. [TAUNTR]
• The Week 11 edition of LOLNFL is hilarious, as usual. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Red Wings fans are doing everything in their power to protect the sanctity of curly fries. [Puck Daddy]
• Miami Heat players making “DERP!” faces is always amusing. [The Basketball Jones]
• Former NBA center Mark Eaton is one tall turkey killer. [Busted Coverage]
• Is Blake Griffin really Blanka from Street Fighter II? [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• One of those douchetards from Good Charlotte is a wannabe Steelers fan. [PSAMP]
• Just what the world needed: a kids furniture line from LeBron James. [The Sporting Rave]
• Here are some more of those amusing ESPN The Magazine Movie Issue-inspired photoshops I linked to yesterday. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• General Tao brings us “The Secret to Success – Evening News Edition.” [Food Court Lunch]
• Here’s some video from Jorge Posada’s Celebrity Basebowl fundraiser. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Coach Has Difficulty Describing What Sort Of Win That Was
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.