Wake N’ Blog: These Gay Coffins Are Faaaabulous!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, comments and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For 1,650 Euros ($2,300), you can get yourself a coffin aimed geared to appeal to homosexuals. The coffins, created by two undertakers in Germany who are attempting to “tap into the gay market” feature images of male nudes or rainbows. Said one of the undertakers, Thomas Brandl: “We believe you should be able to have a coffin that lets you embark on your last journey in a way that reflects how you lived your life.” Fair enough. [MSNBC/Reuters]
• Here’s some photos of that guy who ran out onto the field during the Jets game. [Bob’s Blitz]
• One person who wasn’t a fan of that guy: Dan Dierdorf. [Awful Announcing]
• Claude Giroux of the Philadelphia Flyers scored a goal with his penis. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Holy Blake Griffin levitation dunk, Batman! [Out of Bounds]
• This just in: white football pants will show skid marks. Gross. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Tony Dungy thinks Jeff Fisher should cut ties with Vince Young. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Here’s some nice photos from Wrigley Field at this weekend’s Illinois-Northwestern game. [Foul Balls]
• Now this is a great photo of Elimanningface. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Ben Roethlisberger got punched (kind of) by the Raiders’ Richard Seymour yesterday. [Ted Williams Head]
• In the 25th edition of The Sports Snob, Will R. addresses Michael Vick. [You Been Blinded]
• Hilarious: Jason Kidd has channeled his inner-Talking Heads. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: New Evidence Proves First Flag Made By Betsy Ross Actually Shirt For Gay Friend