It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Here’s what the call of some of the greatest moments in March Madness history would have sounded like if Charles Barkley had broadcasted the games. [TAUNTR]
• Boy, trash talking during bowling really has changed since I was in a league. [Busted Coverage]
• Tracy Porter got a Family Guy-inspired haircut. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Islanders announcer would prefer to not be watching Islanders games. [Awful Announcing]
• Who knew Bill Murray was a George Mason fan? [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Paul Bisonnette, a/k/a @BizNasty2point0, would like his cell phone back. [Puck Daddy]
• Rudy Gay will shoot game-winning jumpers over the heads of the walking dead if he has to. [The Basketball Jones]
• More Peter King retardery. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Big Papi tests out his comedy chops in this VitaminWater ad. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Congratulations to the Colorado Rapids for winning their first MLS Championship. [Smart Ass Sports]
• In honor of the ESPN The Magazine movie issue, here are some pretty funny professional athletes in movies photoshops. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: 4 Dead, 12 Injured As Bull Wins Rodeo
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.