It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
Apologies for a half-assed day of posting – computer issues and whatnot. Lame.
• Good planning: only one end zone will be used at Wrigley Field for Saturday’s Northwestern-Illinois game. [Out of Bounds]
• The NFL hates your freaking guts. Find out why. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Happy 6th Anniversary of the Malice at the Palace, Ron Artest! [TAUNTR]
• Say what you want, due to the lack of run support from the Mariners, Felix Hernandez deserved the Cy Young Award. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall: still a moron. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Will Steven Stamkos be the next 50 goals in 50 games player? [Puck Daddy]
• Andrew Bogut: LEAVE GREG ODEN ALONE!!1!! [The Basketball Jones]
• The SEC has suspended Tennessee basketball coach Bruce Pearl for eight games. [The Dagger]
• According to a CNN report, a Lebanon golf course might be sitting atop a mass grave. Jinkies. [Devil Ball Golf]
• This week’s suggested sign for ESPN College GameDay. [Sports Pickle]
• Compelling headline: “The Disappointment of my Loins.” [Food Court Lunch]
• Awesome: another edition of “Answering John Clayton’s Mailbag.” [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Movie Theater Employee Hurt By Customer’s Comments About High Price Of Popcorn
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.