It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Harsh: the New York Islanders pulled a popular blogger’s press credentials. [Puck Daddy]
• Best of luck to my pal Ryan Ballengee as he embarks on his new golf site at NBCSports.com! [Waggle Room]
• Congratulations to Felix Hernandez on winning the Cy Young Award. [Walkoff Walk]
• The Atlanta Braves have a trainer named Ty Cobbs in its minor league system. [Smart Ass Sports]
• Cam Newton is guilty…of something. [Rumors & Rants]
• Nice Speedo, U.S. soccer fan. [Busted Coverage]
• Cool time-lapse video of Yankee Stadium’s conversion to a football field. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Channing Frye, rocking the Snuggie. [Ted Williams Head]
• Yay! LOLNFL Week 10! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Brilliant: “Knee diagnosed with rare and terminal case of Greg Oden.” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Rare Autographed Portrait Of Jesus Purchased At Estate Sale
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.