It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Amid the already tawdry allegations in the Tony Parker-Eva Longoria divorce: Parker is being accused of sending 100s of texts to a Spurs teammate’s wife. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The New York Daily News would like to remind everybody that Michael Vick was a dog killer. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Brian Wilson hung out with some Hollywood starlets, sans The Machine. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Mike Tyson to open a chain of high-end kosher restaurants. Of course he is. [Deuce of Davenport]
• An amusing series of Brittney Griner photoshops. [TAUNTR]
• Coco Crisp is looking for services from a woman by using Craigslist. [Ted Williams Head]
• The hottest mom in Lingerie Football suffered a gnarly season-ending injury. Yamma hamma. [Busted Coverage]
• Wisconsite shoots out television with shotgun because he was so angry about Briston Palin’s dancing. If that isn’t strange enough for you, it gets weirder. [Out of Bounds]
• Blue Menu brings us a message from the Mexico Tourism Board. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: World’s Power Brokers Hold Annual Summit Where They Show Each Other Their Penises
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.