It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• You stay classy, Miami Heat: team has banned a Cleveland reporter from the arena. [The Basketball Jones]
• Holy kick ass Pop-A-Shot shooting chick, Batman! [Tirico Suave]
• The Steelers press release announcing about cutting Jeff Reed is awesome. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Presenting the Periodic Table of Hall of Famers. [Big League Stew]
• It truly is amazing that the Eagles won so convincingly last night in light of having two Andy Reid’s in the stadium. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Darnell Dockett’s tweet regarding Michael Vick’s performance was classic. [Ted Williams Head]
• A documentary was made about Kevin Love’s awkward handshaking abilities. [Steady Burn]
• Hilarious: guy gets his ponytail caught in weightlifting machine. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Golfer In-Kyung Kim wins LPGA event, donates entire winnings to charity. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Here are six suggestions how Versus can improve its new NHL program. [Puck Daddy]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: 911 Operator Patiently Explains That, No, You Can’t Die Of Hangover
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.