It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The opening ceremonies to the Asian Games are as trippy as you would expect them to be. [Out of Bounds]
• Behold: “Puck the Bunnies,” the anti-Puck Bunny anthem. [Puck Daddy]
• My Twin Citian compatriot Michael Rand landed an interview with Ines Sainz. [RandBall]
• Qudditch is now an official sport at Florida…kind of. [With Leather]
• Battleshots looks like the Best. Game. Ever. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• For the 93rd consecutive week, Bill Belichick has succeeded in creeping the hell out of the media. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Charles Barkley sounded off on the Cam Newton scandal. [Busted Coverage]
• Ouch: watch a shot by Robert Allenby drill a spectator in the head at the Australian Open. [Ted Williams Head]
• Forced to eat your own beard? That’s a paddlin’. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Kato Kaelin: baseball prodigy? [Joe Sports Fan]
• This lady kills at Arcade Basketball. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Donte Stallworth is still fatally colliding with things. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Kentucky suffers another setback as Jon Hood ruled eligible. Ouch. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Bills Celebrate 8th Straight Loss By Dumping Contents Of Garbage Can On Coach
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.